1. For health and safety, all dogs must be legally licensed, spayed or neutered and current on all vaccinations. An active Glass City Dog Park membership is required.
2. Handlers must ‘scoop the poop’ and fill all holes dug by dogs under their control.
3. Dogs must be a minimum of six months old.
4. For the protection of children and dogs, handlers must be 18 years or older. Children under 14 years of age are not permitted in the dog park.
5. A maximum of three dogs per handler are permitted.
6. Dogs must be under voice control and in view of their handler at all times. Cell phone use in the dog park is strongly discouraged.
7. Dogs must be leashed entering and upon leaving the dog park. Owners must carry a leash at all times in the park.
If collars are worn, quick-release collars are strongly preferred. Pinch, choke and spike collars are prohibited.
8. Smoking, alcohol, food and glass containers are not permitted.
9. Handlers must remove dogs from the area at the first sign of aggression.
10. Dog training and solicitations of any kind are prohibited.
11. Users of the Glass City Dog Park do so at their own risk. Those who enter agree to indemnify, waive liability, and hold harmless Toledo Ohio Pet Services, Inc., Toledo Unleashed, and the City of Toledo for any and all property and/or bodily damages, including legal fees. Handlers are responsible for any injuries caused by their dogs.
12. Failure to abide by Dog Park rules is grounds for immediate revocation of membership without warning or refund.